Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Well I finally did it - I'm canceling the old Cut It Out Now website and starting this little blog. I'll try to keep it updated with all the projects I'm working on and completed.

Lately, the bulk of My creative time has been spent on web designs. The first one I don't think will ever be complete - check it out - gentlegiantsproducts.com - not only did I do the site design and graphics, but I also developed and designed all the products for sale. It was developed for Gentle Giants Rescue and Adoptions, and a portion of the sales goes to help rescued dogs! The rescue is located in Southern CA but they rescue large breed dogs all over the world. The founder, Burt Ward, is the actor who portreyed Ronin in the original Batman tv series I have about a million more products and designs I'm going to add - all I need is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment